Blister the tomatoes and smash them.
The tomatoes should be hot and blistered. Please give them a gentle smack with a spoon or even a small plate. It’s… fun.
How to Cook Shrimp
You can place your shrimp in the middle of the tomato and cook it for a few minutes. It’s time to salt it up!
Garlic and Butter in There
Add a few cloves of garlic, freshly sliced, and a knob of butter. Stir it a few more times until you get a dreamy result.
How to make a creamy orzo
Make a quick orzo with Butter, Parmesan cheese, cream, salt, and lemon.
Take it All Together
The orzo is piled on first. We then add the shrimp and tomatoes.
Garlic Shrimp with Tomatoes
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1 – 2 The following are the ingredients of tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 lb. Shrimp – I used jumbo shrimp that were deveined and peeled. The tails are removed.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cloves You can also find out more about the following: Slice thinly
- One teaspoon The following are some examples of the use of Kosher salt
- 8 Ounces uncooked orzo
- 1/2 Half and Half
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Half a teaspoon of Fine kosher Salt
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Cook Orzo: Follow the package instructions. Drain and toss the orzo with some oil. Set aside.
- Soften Tomatoes: Add tomatoes and olive oil to a pan on medium heat so that they soften and become a little blistered. I cover the pan with a lid to prevent extra splatters.
- Smash Tomatoes: When they are soft (5 minutes), gently smash them with the backside of a fork or apply even pressure using a flat plate or other similar object. You want to partially break or burst the tomatoes so that they release juices.
- Cook Shrimp: Make an opening in the middle of the tomato and place your shrimp in. Season them with 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook on each side for 2 minutes.
- Give It Some Flava-Flavor: Add garlic, Butter, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the pan and stir it to combine it. Remove from heat when it becomes bubbly and saucy. Cover with a lid.
- To make the orzo, Combine the orzo, Butter, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese, and lemon. Stir well to combine. If necessary, warm over heat.
- Pile up the orzo: Serve it immediately to prevent it from becoming too starchy. Add a large scoop of shrimp and tomatoes to the orzo. Add thyme to the top. It’s so good!