With Greek yogurt, you can make a delicious sandwich that doesn’t even taste healthy!
Since I discovered Greek yogurt, I have become a little obsessed. It’s so versatile; I can use it in so many different ways. From this Chicken Salad Sandwich to my favorite Chicken Pesto Sandwich.
You can probably tell I like to use Greek yogurt on sandwiches, so I used it in egg salad, too. This egg salad has been lightened up with just one tablespoon of mayo. A little dill adds a touch of freshness.
This mixture can be sandwiched between a baguette of freshly baked Roma tomato, arugula, and avocado to create a delicious meal in 20 minutes.
- Eight large eggs
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- One tablespoon mayonnaise
- Dry dill, one tablespoon
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Toasted baguette cut into 3-4 equal portions to be served
- Serving size: 2 cups of arugula
- Two Roma tomatoes thinly sliced for serving
- For serving, one avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, thinly sliced
- Cover the eggs with 1 inch of cold water in a large pan. Bring to a rolling boil and simmer for one minute. Cover the eggs with a lid that fits snugly and remove them from heat. Set aside for 8-10 minutes. Let eggs cool and drain well before peeling or dicing.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and dill with salt, pepper, and dill to taste.
- Serve egg salad on a baguette with tomatoes, avocado, and arugula.