This is the easiest pasta dish to make, with only five ingredients and 15 minutes! Loaded with Parmesan cheese and crispy bacon goodness!
Today, I am sharing with you another easy pasta recipe. This dish only requires five ingredients! The bacon is the best part! The bacon.
This is a dish that can be made in 15 or fewer minutes with only five ingredients: spaghetti, bacon, and garlic. Parmesan cheese, eggs, and Parmesan. If you are skeptical about the raw egg, the residual heat will cook it through. Be sure to act quickly so that you don’t get scrambled eggs. You can’t fail with this dish, especially with the crispy bacon bits!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- Two large eggs
- Half a cup of freshly grated Parmesan
- Four slices of bacon diced
- Four cloves garlic, minced
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Fresh parsley leaves, two tablespoons
- Cook pasta in a large pot with salted boiling water according to the package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of water and drain.
- In a small dish, combine eggs and Parmesan. Set aside.
- Heat a cast iron large skillet on medium-high heat. Add bacon to skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes until crispy. Reserve excess fat.
- Stir in garlic for about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir quickly in the pasta and egg mixture and gently toss together. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. One tablespoon of the pasta water is added at a time until the desired consistency has been reached.
- Garnish with parsley if you wish.